Mentoring is a brain to pick, an ear to listen, and a push in the right direction.
~ John C. Crosby
of Young People Feel Anxious
of Young People Felt Overwhelmed by Responsibilities
of Young People Found a Structured Program With a Mentor Helpful
Youth Life Coaching
While traditional therapy starts and ends in the office, YouTime Coaching operates a little differently. For many, the office setting has its limitations, which is why YouTime meets its clients in their community and environment. Breaking down literal and figurative walls is not all. We support our youth through “in-between time”, meaning communication through text, call, and email throughout the week with your child to maintain positive movement throughout the week.
YouTime Coaching specializes in working with young people transitioning to college, high school, those with ADHD/Executive Functioning challenges, returning from wilderness therapy programs, individuals who feel “traditional therapy is not for them”, individuals with experience in other therapeutic environments, athletes, and other high-school/college students.
Youth Life Coaching helps kids through:
- Improving self-confidence.
- Learning about and develop strategies for their anxiety/depression.
- Improving executive functioning skills.
- Becoming more focus, organized, and mindful.
- Providing meaningful support and accountability.
- Developing confidence in advocating for themselves.
- Building new and genuine connections.
- Making noticeable progress with specific and manageable goals.
Adult Life Coaching
Life doesn’t stop and sometimes it can sweep us up. Just like any meaningful pursuit in life, change takes preparation, effort, and practice. YouTime Coaching is here to make that just tad easier. We provide the support and accountability to create a manageable and sustainable plan of action.
Adult Life Coaching is for those looking to:
- Make lasting personal or professional changes.
- Make noticeable progress with specific and manageable goals.
- Become more organized, focused, and driven.
- Introduce new, exciting, and genuine connections into your life.
- Pursue a new career path.
- Change bad habits.
- Improve self-confidence.
- Identifying, creating, and utilizing effective coping mechanisms.
Parent’s can sometimes have the toughest job in the world. Without a script written for how to raise your kids, we turn to friends, family, google, books, and the tv. You may stumble on a few great pieces of advice but the support to implement them and navigate day to day challenges is not typically there for you, until now.
Parent Coaching is for those looking to:
- Identify and create effective lines of communication between you and your kid(s).
- Develop self-confidence in your decision making.
- Create balance in being a parent and a friend.
- Produce respectful and effective boundaries with your kid(s).
- Develop techniques for relaxation and stress reduction.
- Develop a tool belt to help manage fear, guilt, anger, and anxiety.
- Identify your strengths and assets as a parent.
- Learn to love and support your children without fear.